Business Administration & Economics School is one of three bachelor programs of KAWUN Institute of Higher Education, and established during 2014, where economy, finance, business and administration-oriented subjects are compulsory and there are other all universities inclusive subjects that are delivered to the students of the Economy & Finance faculty. The duration of study in the Economy and Finance faculty is 4 years.
1) Finance and banking
2) Business Administration
- 17 professors and lecturers
Quality Assurance and Accreditation Committee
- Curriculum Review Committee
- Research Committee
- Cultural Committee
- Examination Committee
- Teaching improvement committee
- Discipline Committee
- Over 4 Scientific Conferences (per year)
- Over 7 study tours (per year)
- Over 5 cultural and entertainment programs (per year)
- Professional workshops for students
- Publication of scientific articles
- Research programs
The mission of the faculty is to actively contribute in the growth and economic development of society through providing educational services and extension of professional staff in the banking and finance sector.
Vision of the faculty is to become a reputable academic source for banking and finance sector in the country.